Adams Flea and Tick Control Collar for Dogs and Puppies, 1 pack
$7.98$9.49

Price Comparison

Description

Protect Your Pup - Stop the problem at its source. Designed for dogs 12 weeks and older, this collar kills and repels fleas, ticks, flea eggs, and flea larvae for up to 7 months. 7-Month Protection - Help your pup fight pesky pests. Your furry family member will get up to 7 months of continuous, long-lasting prevention and protection. One-Step Treatment - Adams Flea & Tick Control Collar for Dogs contains two ingredients targeted at killing fleas that may cause flea allergy dermatitis and flea bite anemia. Odorless Prevention - Our collar is an odorless, non-greasy alternative to topical treatments. One-Size-Fits-All - Completely adjustable, simply find the paw-fect fit for your pup and cut the excess length off. Our collar fits small, medium, and large dogs that are 12 weeks and older. Water-Resistant - This collar is water-resistant and remains effective following swimming or after exposure to rain. The collar can be worn with a regular collar. Continuous Release of Active Ingredients - The collar features an extended-release technology, which transfers the active ingredient to your dog’s hair and skin over a 7-month period. Performance Proven - Since 1975, Adams products offer prevention and protection for flea and tick control that you can rely on. Pet, Home, and Yard - 5% of fleas live on your dog while the remaining 95% live in your home or yard. Complete your flea and tick control system with Adams Pet, Home, and Yard products.

logo

Walmart

Top in Walmart

View all
View all