Tiny Curb Chain Layering Necklace, 14K Gold Filled Link Beautiful Gift For Her
$54.00
Shop on Etsy

Description

This beautiful curb chain necklace looks great when worn alone or layered with other necklaces! Select whatever length you prefer at checkout. If you're looking for an extender to have an adjustable length just search "extender" in my shop & I will add it on for you! HOW IT'S MADE: Every order is MADE TO ORDER & personalized just for YOU! Handcrafted with care in Huntley, IL MATERIALS: Gold Fill/Rose Gold Fill - Gold fill legally requires 5% pure gold by weight. It is a strictly regulated process that involves pressure bonding multiple layers of solid 14K gold over a core of high quality jeweler's brass. Gold fill is your best quality option after solid gold jewelry. It will not flake or turn your skin green. Sterling Silver - Sterling silver is 92.5% pure silver & considered a precious metal. The remaining 7.5% of the alloy is usually copper, which adds strength while still preserving the ductility & appearance of the pure silver. COME SAY HI: Instagram - Instagram.com/hellomalojewelry or @hellomalojewelry Facebook - facebook.com/hellomalojewelry Tiny Curb Chain Layering Necklace, 14K Gold Filled Link Beautiful Gift For Her

logo

Etsy

Top in Etsy

View all
View all