Leadership, Business Process Improvement, & Process Mapping!


This course is not like anything else out there. 80-90% of the material will cover leadership, organizational culture, and best practices for leading and implementing projects. If you only want to learn process mapping, this might not be the course for you.Leadership, building influence, and learning how to work with others effectively are the core of real and sustainable process improvement. Thus 80% of the course focuses here. The remaining 10-20% covers diagramming techniques because if you d