SEPHORA COLLECTION Vitamin Face Masks, Multicolor
Shop on Kohl's

Price Comparison


What it is: A collection of banana fiber masks formulated with enriched vitamins to address all types of skin concerns-designed to work in five minutes and act as a shot of care for your skin. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity Formulation: Sheet MaskHighlighted Ingredients:- 95% Ingredients from Natural Origin (Percentage Includes Water): Masks are enriched with vitamins B3, B6, C, or E and remaining 5% ingredients are included mainly for product texture and stability. What Else You Need to Know: These individual face masks are enriched with vitamins (B3, B6, C, and E) and plant extracts to meet the needs of various skin concerns. The highly absorbent mask fits perfectly on the skin leaving the skin hydrated, radiant, and nourished.These face masks have been dermatologically tested by independent laboratories and volunteers to guarantee their safety and effectiveness. They are also made without animal-based ingredients. Clinical Results: In a scientific measurement on 20 volunteers, immediately after applying the Papaya + Vitamin C Glow Mask, volunteers reported: - 40% more radianceIn a use test on 20 volunteers after 21 days of using the Papaya + Vitamin C Glow Mask:- 95% found that their complexion was fresherIn use test on 22 volunteers after 21 days of using the Mango + Vitamin B6 Nourishing Mask:- 100% found that skin was intensely nourished- 100% found that skin was relieved from feelings of tightness - 91% found that their skin felt repairedIn use test on 21 volunteers after 21 days of using the Aloe Vera + Vitamin E Quenching Mask: - 100% found that their skin was hydrated- 95% found that skin was toned In use test on 22 volunteers after 21 days of using the Dragon Fruit + Vitamin B3 - Anti-Pollution Mask:- 91% found that the mask acted as a shield against pollution- 100% found that their complexion was fresher and luminousClean at SephoraClean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab. Size: One Size. Color: Multicolor. Gender: unisex. Age Group: adult.



You may also like

Top in Kohl's

View all
View all