Adams Plus Flea & Tick Carpet Spray, Kills Fleas, Flea Eggs, Flea Larvae, Ticks, Ants, Roaches, Spiders, Waterbugs & Many Other Listed Nuisance Pests In The Carpet, Treats Up to 2,000 Sq Ft, 16 Ounces
$22.59$24.99

Price Comparison

Description

KILLS FLEAS - Kills fleas, flea eggs, and flea larvae and starts working on contact; also prevents new flea infestations (when applied at the maximum label rate).KILLS NUISANCE INSECTS - Kills ticks, roaches, ants, spiders, crickets, waterbugs, silverfish, sowbugs, and carpet beetles.7-MONTH PROTECTION - Provides up to 7 months of flea protection.MULTIPLE USES - For use on carpets, rugs, drapes, upholstered furniture, pet bedding, and indoor kennels.EASY TO USE - Even and controlled spraying pattern for optimal results; this spray is not designed to be used directly on your pet.FRAGRANCE FREE - No oily residue, no unpleasant odor, non- staining, and no sticky mess.DUAL ACTION - Immediate and long-lasting effects.PERFORMANCE PROVEN - Since 1975, Adams products offer a unique approach to prevention and protection for flea and tick control that you can rely on.PET, HOME, AND YARD - 5% of fleas live on your pet while the remaining 95% live in your home or yard; complete your flea and tick control system with Adams Pet, Home, and Yard products.FOR BEST RESULTS - Multiple steps or products may be necessary to help fight fleas and ticks on your pet - scroll down to view our comprehensive line of products

logo

Amazon

Top in Amazon

View all
View all