Grey Labradorite Necklace - Gemstone Tiny Gold Dainty Rose Bridesmaid Silver Jewelry Gift
$32.00
Shop on Etsy

Description

Dainty Gray Labradorite Beaded & Gold Filled Necklace. Simple & absolutely dainty - this little grey & gold necklace is the perfect necklace on it's own or paired with another necklace. This necklace is pictured at 15 & 16 inches, but you can choose your length at checkout, as well as whether you want this in rose gold filled, gold filled, or sterling silver. This necklace is made with all rose gold filled, gold filled, & sterling silver components so it can be gifted to a friend (or even yourself!) & treasured for years to come! All jewelry will come packaged as gifts. See our live in hoop earrings - once you put them on, you won't want to take them off. You'll forget you're wearing them. You can swim, sleep, shower, play basketball & climb mountains in them (just about anything). The best part - they look good with everything & come in three sizes in rose gold filled, gold filled & sterling silver, so there's a perfect pair for everyone! https://www.etsy.com/listing/707296994/live-in-hoop-earrings-every-day-hoop?ref=shop_home_active_8&frs=1 See the gold coin disc necklaces here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/720788956/choose-your-size-disc-necklace-coin?ref=shop_home_active_1&frs=1 See the rest of gigispetals here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/GiGisPetals Gold filled & rose gold filled jewelry contains 100% more real gold than gold plated jewelry. Gold filled jewelry is made with a thick layer of real solid 14k gold. Gold filled jewelry has the advantage of being tarnish resistant & durable. It does not flake off, rub off or turn colors, & can easily be worn by people with sensitive skin. Sterling silver is 92.5% pure silver & considered a precious metal. The remaining 7.5% of the alloy is usually copper, adding strength while preserving the appearance of the pure silver. Sterling silver is also okay for most sensitive skin. Both sterling silver & gold filled jewelry will tarnish less if stored appropriately - in something airtight - & kept clean & dry. I have found that the more I wear my sterling silver jewelry, the less it tarnishes. All sterling silver & gold filled jewelry will come with an anti tarnish paper & a polishing cloth to help with the care of your jewelry purchased through GiGisPetals. Jewelry that tarnishes can easily be repolished & look as good as new! Please allow 5-10 business days for made-to-order items for completion. Shipping is extra. Wedding orders may take longer. Please convo me if you need something sooner. All items come from a smoke-free & pet-free studio. Shop Policies: https://www.etsy.com/shop/GiGisPetals/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav All jewelry will come packaged as gifts. Grey Labradorite Necklace - Gemstone Tiny Gold Dainty Rose Bridesmaid Silver Jewelry Gift

logo

Etsy

You may also like

Top in Etsy

View all
View all