24 Indigo Flower Round Sticker, Thank You Cute Wedding Favor, Gift Wrapping, Custom For You, Personalized Sticker
$2.99
Shop on Etsy

Description

24pieces of indigo flower round stickers in 1 pack. These stickers are perfect for your gift wrapping, wedding favor, bridal shower, & more. Personalize it for your wedding, bridal shower, baby shower, & business. Perfect for any occasion. // Size W x L // approx 1.5" x 1.5" [inch] approx 4cm x 4cm // Quantity // 24 pieces of stickers in 1 pack // Design // -THANK YOU -HANDMADE -JUST FOR YOU -Blank(no words) -Personalize it -Shipping Info - Processing takes about 1-3 days Notice -USPS could delay your package. About 90% of the packages delivered within the time frame but the other 10% are delayed about 5-7 days. We are not guaranteeing any delivery date with the USPS. If you want to make sure you get the package within a week, please select UPS. 24 Indigo Flower Round Sticker, Thank You Cute Wedding Favor, Gift Wrapping, Custom For You, Personalized Sticker

logo

Etsy

You may also like

Top in Etsy

View all
View all