Lavender Mint-Handmade Artisan Goats Milk Soap-Cold Process Soap
$6.50
Shop on Etsy

Description

LAVENDER MINT: Is probably one of all time favorite scents. It is completely relaxing & the combination of lavender & mint is just right. MY PROMISE: All of my goat's milk soaps have a natural creamy lather. They are bubbly & aromatic while also nourishing for the skin. I craft each bar of soap in small batches out of the purest ingredients I can source to ensure they are safe enough for the whole family. They are 95% all natural. The remaining 5% is fragrance oil. None of my soaps contain any parabens, phthalates, fillers or preservatives. WEIGHT: Each bar weighs approx. 4-5oz. This listing is for one bar of soap. The handmade nature of cold process soap means that the weight & appearance of each bar may vary slightly. All soaps are fully cured & ready to use. INGREDIENTS: Raw goats milk, saponified oils of olive, organic coconut oil, rice bran oil, raw organic unrefined cocoa butter, castor oil, raw organic unrefined shea butter, tussah silk, colloidal oatmeal, kaolin clay, mica. Fragrance. NOTE: in order to extend the life of artisan soap as much as possible, you’ll want to keep it dry in between uses by letting it drain on a soap dish rather than just letting it sit directly on your counter top or shower ledge. Allergy Warning: People with skin sensitivities or allergies should first test the soap on a small spot of the skin & stop using it if any irritation occurs. Lavender Mint-Handmade Artisan Goats Milk Soap-Cold Process Soap

logo

Etsy

Cash back powered by Rakuten

Done

You may also like

Top in Etsy

View all
View all