Merrick Real Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Food + Favorites Wet Dog Food Variety Pack
$99.62
Shop on Chewy

Description

Merrick Real Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Food + Favorites Wet Dog Food Variety Pack; Serve your pup a variety of drool-worthy flavors with Merrick Real Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Food + Favorites Wet Dog Food Variety Pack. The wholesome kibble is made with 60 percent protein and healthy fat, while the remaining 40 percent includes produce, fiber, vitamins, minerals and other natural ingredients to create a complete and balanced diet. Meanwhile, the variety pack features Grammy's Pot Pie, Thanksgiving Day Dinner and Cowboy Cookout. Each recipe is made with real deboned beef, chicken or turkey as the very first ingredient and blended with whole foods like potatoes, carrots and apples. This wag-worthy combo is sure to have your pup begging for more!

logo

Chewy

You may also like

Top in Chewy

View all
View all