A Letter to Kimberley Nick Pellatt Author
$3.99
Shop on Barnes & Noble

Description

A famous mountaineer and explorer was once asked why he wanted to climb a mountain. 'Because it's there!' was his simple reply. Nowadays, ask the same question and 90% of people will reply they are climbing to raise money for charity, and the other 10% will give a new age reason about needing to find themselves. My reason was altogether different. I wanted to climb Mt Kilimanjaro and reach the roof of Africa for a simple, yet bizarre reason, to follow in the footsteps of Bradford's finest - Kimberley Walsh of Girls Aloud fame. This is a frank and honest account of my hike to the summit of Mt Kilimanjaro, and a passing reference or two to Kimberley Walsh.

logo

Barnes & Noble

Cash back powered by Rakuten

Done

You may also like