Heavy-Duty Non Stick View Binder with DuraHinge and Slant Rings 3 Rings, 1.5" Capacity, 11 x 8.5, Light Blue, 5401
$21.17$39.99
Shop on Walmart

Description

Product Type - Binders-Ring Binder Type - Ring Binder Style - View Binder Size Capacity - 1.5" Binder Sheet Capacity - 375 Binder Colors - Light Blue Color Family - Blue Binder Sheet Size - 11 x 8.5 Number Of Rings - 3 Ring Style - One Touch Slant D-Ring Ring Mounting - Back Materials - Polypropylene Inside Pocket Description - Two Back Insert Description - Back Front Cover Insert Size - 10.48 x 11.25 Spine Insert Size - 1.86 x 11.25 Back Cover Insert Size - 9.58 x 11.25 Pre-consumer Recycled Content Percent - 11% Post-consumer Recycled Content Percent - 45% Total Recycled Content Percent - 56% Special Features - One Touch Slant Rings-Opens easily and holds more sheets than the same size round rings. Assembly Code - N Prop 65 Indicator - N Green Indicator - Y EPACPGCompliant Code - N

logo

Walmart

You may also like