Kidde 10 Year Worry-Free Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Detector with Battery Backup, Digital Display, and Safety Light
Shop on The Home Depot


This Kidde Plug-in 10-Year Worry Free carbon monoxide detector alerts your family when dangerous levels of carbon monoxide are detected in your home. Simply plug this alarm into your home's wall outlet and the digital display will show the current CO level in your house. Alarm includes an escape light, making this alarm ideal for the hallway. Carbon monoxide alarms should be placed outside each sleeping area and on every level of the home. This alarm also features a 10-Year sealed-in, non-replaceable long life lithium battery backup. No need to change the batteries and low battery chirps over the 10-year life of the alarm. Simply replace the entire unit after 10 years.


The Home Depot

Cash back powered by Rakuten


You may also like

Top in The Home Depot

View all
View all