This Kidde Plug-in 10-Year Worry Free carbon monoxide detector alerts your family when dangerous levels of carbon monoxide are detected in your home. Simply plug this alarm into your home's wall outlet and the digital display will show the current CO level in your house. Alarm includes voice warning that clearly states the hazard detected, making this alarm ideal for bedrooms. Carbon monoxide alarms should be placed outside each sleeping area and on every level of the home. This alarm also features a 10-Year sealed-in, non-replaceable lithium ion battery backup. No need to change the batteries and low battery chirps over the 10-year life of the alarm. Simply replace the entire unit after 10 years.
Cash back powered by RakutenDone