SYSTEMATIC Medium-Duty Strength Storage Boxes Letter/Legal Files, White/Blue, 12/Carton
$159.24$216.36
Shop on Walmart

Price Comparison

Description

Product Type - File Boxes-File Storage Boxes Box Type - Stackable File Storage Box Style - FastFold Quick & Easy Assembly Strength - Medium-Duty File Size Format - Letter/Legal Inner Width - 12.13 Inner Depth - 15 Inner Height - 10 Closure - Hinged Lid Materials - 2-Ply Cardboard Bottom Colors - White/Blue Color Family - Multicolor Stacking Strength - 600 lb Handle - Side Hand Holes Number Of Bins - 1 Pre-consumer Recycled Content Percent - 10% Post-consumer Recycled Content Percent - 50% Total Recycled Content Percent - 60% Footnote 1 - Stacking Strength is the amount of evenly distributed weight lbs. that can be safely stacked on top of a box Assembly Code - L Prop 65 Indicator - N Green Indicator - Y EPACPGCompliant Code - N Per Package Quantity - 12 Each

logo

Walmart

You may also like