Angel Soft ps Premium Bathroom Tissue Septic Safe, 2-Ply, White, 450 Sheets/Roll, 80 Rolls/Carton
$57.99$73.09
Shop on Walmart

Description

Product Type - Tissues-Bath Regular Roll Tissue Type - Toilet Number Of Plies - 2 Number Of Sheets - 450 per roll Length - 4.05 Width - 4 Colors - White Compliance Standards - LEED Applicable Pre-consumer Recycled Content Percent - 70% Post-consumer Recycled Content Percent - 25% Total Recycled Content Percent - 95% Assembly Code - N Prop 65 Indicator - N Green Indicator - Y EPACPGCompliant Code - Y

logo

Walmart

You may also like

Top in Walmart

View all
View all