Merrick Grain-Free Real Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag; Serve your canine companion a reel-y delicious fish dish with Merrick Grain-Free Real Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food. This wholesome dry food for dogs is made with 60% protein and healthy fat with deboned salmon as the number one ingredient. The remaining 40% includes produce, fiber, vitamins, minerals and other natural ingredients to create a complete and balanced diet. This grain- and gluten-free dry dog food is developed with high levels of omega fatty acids to help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat while glucosamine and chondroitin support hip and joint function. It features high-quality whole foods sourced from trusted farmers and is completely free from poultry ingredients, corn, wheat, soy, gluten or artificial preservatives. And every batch is cooked in the USA and crafted in Merrick’s Hereford, Texas kitchen!