Here are my favorite picks that are $6 and under AND five-minute tips for spring:
1. Feet: After a long dry winter shoved in close-toed shoes, boots and heels, before I go barefoot or wear flip-flops I always make a pilgrimage to Lush for Stepping Stone foot scrub ($4.50; lushusa.com). I love this stuff, and in a matter of minutes your feet will be smooth and dead-skin free.
2. Hair: Always in need for hydration, my go-to for salve for dry hair and split ends is Avon Advance. For only $3.99 (on sale from $8), this delicious serum will turn any amount of scruffy hair in to a head of smooth.
(See also: 10 great moisturizers for under $20)
3. Skin: Nothing says summer like the smell of coconut. Get the Coconut Lime Breeze lotion at Bath & Body and you’ll feel light and refreshed for the entire day ($5; bathandbodyworks.com).
4. Lips: Pucker up! Starting at $4.49 on Yahoo! Shopping, you can get Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer and be kissable every second of the day.
5. Nails: As important as it is to have your nails filed and polished, a good set never ignores the cuticle. Grab Badger Balm for $5.99 and all your worries will be pointed elsewhere.
More from Lucky: