Pros: Gameplay, Graphics, Storyline
Cons: All good things come to an end.
Apon reading the only one review of this game, I felt it nessessary to write my own review having recently completed the Campaign levels. i am unsure of why the last review crucifies the game so much, perhaps falty/outdated graphics drivers, a slower processor, or missing DX9 drivers but I had no problems at all with the game. If the game sensed slower frame rates, it would let me know. It never crashed, never froze. The story was phenomenal, the graphics and movie cuts were fantastic. Blizzard truly has created another masterpiece once again. I would recommend this game to anyone who enjoys that of strategy and of Starcraft. I am Eagerly waiting for a sequel or addon, as the Minxk is still out there.
Pros: Story Line + Movie Trailers
Cons: Online Gameplay
Pro: The Single player gameplay is pretty well thought of and has Great intence storyplot.
Pros and Cons :
1) Steam Engine at its Worse
2) Very little to no Tech support Half the time they tend to send "Blank" replays on tech support issues (Which the game seems to have ALOT of) but asking for a review on how the answerd your question. (Which they didnt)
3) Rude Community Racist/Sexist comments.
4) Must have internet connection at all times.
5) Even with TOP Of the line PC you can have issues with the game itself
6) If your expecting good Graphics like in Company of Heros or Dawn of War2, or some of the other recent RTS Games. You will be slightly disapointed (Same animations on movements, No cover no Land scaring no body stackage)
7) Bugs and glitches behold the map. Such as units being able to walk on Space.
8) Very little Pre-Testing on patches, a Patch note may claim it fixed something but in honestly it made that same thing Worse off then before. (A Ultralisk Splash Bug is something that comes to mind)
9) If your a competitive Player. This may be a good game for you if you like nothing but Short quick "All-In" game play, The game balance and behaver swings around in random directions
10) If your a Custom map maker At least you will be somewhat satisfied with this game, Or maybe not, With custom map makers being Baned (Just a Temp Ban not Perm) For naming there maps something that Blizzard wants themselfs 6 months down the line. True they dont make a Whole lot of maps. But this is just one of the reasons why its a Very Harsh game.
11) Lan ? There is none, Have a 1 year old PC? Yes just 1 year old you may have problems somewhere along the line of playing this game as many users have reported not being able to play the game once they have it installed.
This game in Short is basicly a 10 Year Old Game with all the Cons but hardly any of the Pros, But wraped up in a nice little package.
Find, Compare, Read Reviews & Buy the Activision Starcraft II: Wings Of Liberty (PC/Mac) Online @ Yahoo! Shopping Want to see your products in Yahoo! Shopping? Build your own online store or Advertise with us. Sitemap All Brands
Information about prices, products, services and merchants is provided by third parties and is for informational purposes only. Yahoo! does not represent or warrant the accuracy or reliability of the information, and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.